Tuesday, December 23

Holidays+Christmas Break=Artisticness

Hi Everybody!

I am back (only for moment) and I have the whole day myself. So I am sitting around doing things...that equal nothing....So far I have wasted the break doing...

1. Making up bad horrid poems
2. Writing snips of storys before throwing them in the trash
3. Making Dragons out of foil (quite cool)
4. Taking pictures of squirrels with my new camera I got for Christmas (OMG my Mom and Dad are soo cool)
5. Playing new additive DS game
6. Watching old movies
7. Listening to Snowpatrol & Coldplay
8. Procrastinating doing my yearly change of passwords to everything
9. Yakking my head off with my friend (Skysong)
10. Making up random ideas
11. Bugging everybody like crazy
12. Watching it snow
13. Cooking cookies for family
14. Complaining about how cold it is (It's like 1 degree out there)
15. Reading books
16. Looking at pictures on Deviant art
17. Reading web comics
18. Practicing my human hands
19. Being Random
20. etc. etc. etc.


I should really do something....

Brightfrost

Ps. The commenting program doesn't bite ;)

No comments: