Tuesday, January 20

Spice is Better....

....which is good....right?

As I just wrote Spice (or Molly as we are starting to call her) is doing better. She isn't sneezing as much and isn't laying around as much, this a good thing. The problem is this: What do you do when your not laying around day in and day out? You PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!

She has so much energy! This morning when I was half asleep she practically broke down the baby gate that held her back from the rest of the house. She started chewing on wires, she started attacking people's legs, she escaped into the garage that was in 10 degrees, she started running like crazy, eating dust balls, running into windows, and other bouncy kitten things, this is all good...right?

Yes, it is, just not when your half asleep.

Aren't I calm? (taken the night before)

The next morning

I want someone to play with me....NOW!


Asleep at last

zzzz....I dream of fish

Yes, I am a model

hiding

No comments: