Monday, February 15

A Man in a Hut

Right now I could go into the fact that I have been busy, between school, my personal life and my job to even think of updating this. I could go into of all the times that I have sat here and stared at this empty box of text.

But I won't.

You wanna know why?

Because we're all busy. No matter if we live in a hut in the middle of a forest or in a high rise in New York City. The man in the hut has to hunt for food and the New Yorker has to make enough money to pay for his fancyshmancy apartment that he lives in. Me? I'm just your typical teenager attempting to find the point between fun and drudgery. A tad but hard. 


Anyways, life moves on. The picture in this post is of a candle that I got a couple weeks ago.  It smells of birthday cake. Seriously, it smells just like that holiday. I did get a picture of Zoey, that is now in the pet section and possibly a new picture of Quin. 



Well, that's it for my post. School is a-calling and there is lot of things that have to happen before then!

Brightfrost

No comments: