Friday, March 12

Motivation

Today was a very interesting day, I woke up and I realized that I had come down with the symptoms of a very bad cold. In which I mean that I was terribly unmotivated to do anything. I wasn't sick. All I wanted to do was sit around the house and stare out the window all day. This wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't Friday.

Saturday, great.
Sunday, wonderful.
Monday, resentful.
Tuesday, recovering.
Wednesday, mumbling.
Thursday, growling
Friday, death

By school of course. The workload of things to do always seems to land its big butt on the last day of the week. Understand what I am saying? I could not take any of the day off. It was the perfect day for it too, the clouds were coming in and now it is pleasantly raining out. Good day to just go back to bed and start over in the morning.

There was still that tiny little problem that made it that I couldn't do it. School. So, I wandered around the house, as Mom got up and left to do productive things. I sat on a bar stool in the kitchen watching and sighed.

Who would have known that this would be the most productive morning that I would have all week? Not me! Trust me, the last thing on my mind was to get a lot of things done on my to-do list. Yet amazingly, I did. 

I did a English quiz (I aced it), an math review, practiced piano and read most of a history lesson. All in about two-three hours. Pretty good for me.

Anyways, I better get back to it. I have to finish reading the history and then read through my teacher's note on the subject. Though the subject is interesting to me so it should be fun.

Brightfrost 

No comments: