Tuesday, August 12

Who Said HomeSchooling Was Light?

If you didn't know, I home school and this year we have gone with system call "Calvert". The stuff just got here yesterday and boy it'd heavy. When I tried to carried it in and I started to shake and bend over. Mom helped me get the box to the table. I am pretty strong for my age and this should of been a precursor of things to come.

In the box there was 30 different books! I am guessing that it must weigh at least 30 pounds maybe 40. Here is how much a few of my books weigh...

History: 6lb
All Math: 9lb
Language: 4lb
Science: 9lb
All of today's books: 26lb


Here's a picture of all of the books and stuff that went with it:



the books
the ruler shows how much there is...
Oh, and that's not all!
my school books
And these are the books I will be using today!

Yipee for me! Anyways Arty (Majik) got a bath today and now he's sssooo soft!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Brightfrost

No comments: