Saturday, November 22

Brass Dragon Drawing

Again I worked on ANOTHER dragon drawing, this one is of a Brass Dragon (my fav). I just realized that I haven't really given any details or anything of the dragons...So, I will now!

Brass Dragons are talkive and with talk to anybody for hours (if they will listen that long). They breath fire , they live in the dessert and they typically live to 2,000 years old.

Silver Dragons are kind and helpful. They go around and do good deeds. Simply put, they are the "paldins" of the dragon world. They breath out frost, live in the mountains and live to about 3,000 years.

Blue Dragon are vain and cruel. They wish others harm are very tough. They spit out lighting, also live in the dessert and live to 2,000 years old.

Here is what a Brass Dragon looks like...

(This dragon pic is not mine)
And here is mine!
The scan didn't turn out that well. >.<
What do you think?
BF

No comments: