Wednesday, September 30

Sometimes The Weather isn't Fair

Yes, that's right everybody...the weather isn't fair. It has been cold, unhappy and drizziling for the past couple days and I was just getting used to the fact. I had adjusted to the cold, tacking on extra jackets/hats and enjoying the fall leaves as they finally make their turn.

If you remember, I walk two dogs now. One's a small eight year Rebel (mini sheltland) and the other is a four year Satchel (Brown lab). They're my boyfriends, really sweet creatures. But that is not the point of this post is it? The answer is no, no it's not. Ah well...I'll have to do a post on them soon.

I have to walk my friends almost every day (Rebel is all week and Satchel I get Sunday off), So this morning after slogging out of bed and drank my tea realized that something was different. There was sun yes sun shinning happily through the one of the windows. I thought: "NO WAY! IT'S GOING TO BE SUNNY TODAY?" Sad but true, I thought this was the case with mother nature today.

I hopped on my bike and started to ride to my puppydogs I realized that I was wrong, terribly so. Not only was it freezing, there was a wind that was biting straight though my jacket. I was shivering and snuffing the whole time, and guess what? The sun was smiling at me the whole time as I shot death glares at it.

The summary: Mother Nature has a wacked sense of humor.

No comments: