Monday, September 28

Star Bright

First of all I wanted to thank everybody as I took down my blog for the past...oh...month. As you can see I have taken that time and rehauled the whole blog, shaking it down to its roots. Here is a summary...

Starbright:
This blog is no longer called, "Brightfrost's Blog" because I thought that it was just to boring and plain so I renamed my blog. I like the title. Its better and a step up from the latter. Don't worry, its still the same person behind the keyboard...with hopefully better grammar, prose, and spelling. Though, can anybody tell me were the spelling button went?

Colors:
Changed it up, making it match my picture, giving it a more "night" look. Smoothing out the look, and taking out half of the sidebars, hence a much more modern look. I for one is pleased with it.

Copyright:
Yes, that's right. Now I have a copyright. Beware!

Subjects:
Are still the same, though there are going to be more of them and more posts,. I am figuring out a way to make everything work.

Brightfrost:
I am still the same old Brightfrost...in theory. I will never be able to be for sure.

"Summary":
At the end of *most* posts there is going to be a summary of what the main point was and thus keeping myself and you on track.

Enjoy!

No comments: