Sunday, July 13

Dog talk

Yeah, this is really random but I was talking to my mom in the car and we were talking about adopting a dog...



Brightfrost: I want a dog.



Fix-It-Artist: I want a small dog.



Brightfrost: I want a big dog.



Fix-it-Artist: I know you like large dogs but if we got one it would be a small dog.



Brightfrost: I want a Siberian Husky!



Fix-it-Artist: NO! Remeber how much hair Aunt Barb's dog had?



Brightfrost (cries/shouts): I want a Great Dane!



Fix-it-Artist: One of you would have to stop eating because we can't afford to feed both of you.



Brightfrost: Really? They eat that much?



Fix-it-Artist: Yes,



Brightfrost: I want a Australian Shepherd!



Fix-it-Artist: No, What's wrong with a beagle?



Brightfrost: *sigh*



I might have gone off a little of what we really said but it still has the same point.

No comments: