Saturday, July 12

The Wonders Of A Cardboard Box

It's amazing to me how something that I think is dull and useless can be turned into something that someone else can find so much joy out of. Like this cardboard box, I try make one for every
group. Always! The pictures bellow are of what the box looks like after I cut it up with a knife:

And this is what happens when you add kittens:

Katie Bug looking though the top

Katie Bug looking though the side

Alex chomping on the side

All four kittens are in the box

Katie bug playing though a hole in the box

Alex is giving me the "look" which means: "Put down the camera and play with me!"


They played in the box for at least two hours before they crashed and slept on top of the crate we have in there. It was really fun moment for me. (who knows why) I believe tomorrow they might get a bath so I will try to snap some pictures.
Your Bloggn' friend,
Brightfrost
P.s. I couldn't do this post with out this picture...