Sunday, July 27

Griffin?

So I went to this garage sale yesterday and I found this bird creature. When I asked the person who was running the sale what it was he said: "A bird"

Well this "bird" had four legs and the strangest coloring that I have ever seen. So I bought it and I believe it's a griffin. What do you think?






I think that it is a griffin. But I have no idea what it is for! There is no mark on the bottom and it has two holes in it, the one on the top and another...um...under the tail.

If you have any idea what it was for please leave a comment caus' I am in the dark!

Brightfrost

2 comments:

Kim Kissinger Marino said...

I think it is a Griffin too because of the body shape. Maybe it is a small planter, with a draining hole. It would take a small plant.

N said...

I think it is a hippogriff. Griffins are part lion, part eagle and hippogriffs are part horse, part eagle. I think your creature looks like it has hooves, so that's why I think it might be a hippogriff.

-zihark