Sunday, September 7

OPERATION 2: ITALIAN FEAST

So yeah, My Mom and Dad's Egyptian friends are going back to their country and we're having an all out Italian feast! (hence the name) So we have to clean the WHOLE house! (2,500 square feet of it)

It's alot of work, but the house looks really good afterwards. I made up a sheet that says:"Operation 2 Italian feast" for mom so she could keep track of everything that she had to do.

Where's 'Operation 1?' you ask? That was yesterday, a whole different ballgame.

LOL

I'm off to go clean the toilets!

Brightfrost
P.S. Quietfoot's going to be here
P.S.S. If you don't get it we're having Italian tonight (and for the rest of the week in leftovers)
P.S.S.S I made my Cheesecake (which is my dad's fav.) with 4 pounds of cheese in it! It looks really good!

No comments: