Tuesday, September 9

Rulers

So the feast was a great success! Everyone had a really good time and it worked out well, we did have a bit of glitch in the beginning...yeah, oh well! On to the part that I wanted to blog about.

BEFORE the feast (and before my Dad's friends came) Quietfoot came over and we had lots of fun. We treat each other like sisters, it's fun. There are only a few people that I let my guard down. It's not that I don't trust my other friends... it's just, this is getting too personal, anyways!

We had sword fights with rulers. "Sword fights" isn't the right word...maybe "hitting each other while laughing" or "Laughing and chasing each other around the house while hiting each other with rulers".

This is the side of me that not many people see, many of my friends are reading this and thinking: "Brightfrost did this?!"

I am guiltily of charge. Ah well.
Later,
Brightfrost

No comments: