Wednesday, June 10

Emily

*sniff sniff* But but...all I want to do is bite your nose off.. *sniff*

Pwetty pweese?

*chomp*
Did you resisted the blurred cuteness???


I sure have.


We were gone all day and when we got back she was practically bouncing (bouncing bouncing) off the walls. So I played a million games of I-throw-the-toy-and-then-I-chase-you...while-your-off-ripping-some-other-valuable-object-apart. Let me classify that: a valuable object: shoes, socks, shorts (don't ask), bags, leashes, book covers, shirts, pillows and many other object that are made of cloth/plastic/paper, that is not a assigned sacrificed object.


Then after a while of her biting my jeans I said: "THAT'S IT! BEDTIME!" She knows that word. She suddenly becomes innocence little puppy that you see in movies or on a magazine cover. I take her out in the courtyard and clean up parts (yes, there is more than one part) of the mess.


Then if wasn't bedtime when I pick her up she would nip/squirm/play and try to make a game out of it.


oh no
not at bedtime
There is only a big eyed, plush, warm, stuffed animal like puppy in my arms. Looking up me like:


'Of course it wasn't me, why would an innocent me do that?'


*sigh* though I know better. Quickly I take her to her crate before she realizes that it's not working and flee quickly.
yes, this is what bedtime is all about at my house.

Wonderful isn't it?


No comments: