Saturday, June 20

Reviews

So I woke up this morning, you know, about 7ish and crawled out of bed. Welll I shouldn't say that, I was dragged out of my bed by the person called Miss LIFE! Yes, life. No, nothing happened, I just had to get up, as every person has to do. (annoying isn't it?)

That is not the reason for this post, anyway Igotoutofbedandgrumbledanddragged myselftomydeskdrankrteaandblahblahblahandblah. Now! Onto the interesting part, one my mail I have my personal account and the other email for ff and other email sites. To look at the new email I have to press a button and I did...and nearly fell of my chair.

There was 27 unread messages from Fanfiction and 3/4s of it was reviews on my story! You must realize in my half asleep manner I was not really even thinking about Fanfiction, I was just checking my email.

It was amazing and it took my reviews on my story fro, 72 to 88! It was all from to people, a person called 'x' and another called -warriordude- so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have never ever had that happen to me before!
okay, I'm done now
Brightfrost

No comments: