Saturday, December 19

The Author

As anybody can guess, I am old enough to write and to understand something about the world. Though not everything, there is always another thing to learn, comprehend, and apply. I write, and I try to do it often. But life does get in the way (*cough-school-*cough*) so things do get in the way. I used to be an active member of Fan Fiction, and I going to be soon. I hope at least.

I draw, allot. More than a normal human. Dragons, humans, still life, it all enchants me and I strive to be able to draw realistically. Hopefully I'll get there. Someday....

I have two wonderful parents, and an awesome bunny. My friends are wonderful and understanding, I wouldn't be who I am without of them. They really inspire me and lift me up when things are on the rougher side.

So, I hope you enjoy this blog.

Brighfrost

No comments: