Saturday, January 23

The Mysteries Of My Life

Had had all these great ideas that I wanted to blog about, I thought about them for hours and figured out what I wanted to say but guess what? When I sit down here to write about them I realize that I can't think of a single thing.

Their probably been eaten by everything else in my head, like, English, Algebra, and maybe possibly World History. Who knew that my life could eat my ideas? Maybe its the dragons that have been swirling around in my head for the past couple days.

Ah the mysteries of life.This I wonder about, where does all those good ideas that we think that we have suddenly disappear when you wake up the next morning?

Plots for stories never written, schoolwork, states and capitals, names, and all that stuff. Where does that stuff go? Ideas anybody?

No comments: