Sunday, January 17

Petsmart with an Added Addition of Life


The World History test that has been eating my life for the past couple days is now over, what a relief. I think I did well on it, I hope, though the results aren't back yet. It was really annoying because being enrolled in a means I have to go to the nearest collage testing center.

Don't get me wrong, that's not what I mean when say that, it's annoying when you have a teenager behind you mumbling and moaning and so on. Luckily I was done with my test and I was just looking over the answers. It was annoying, having someone tapping their pencils against their desks. We were the only ones in the room too!


Anyways, after that, we went over to pet smart and these creatures were just begging to have their pictures taken. Those are the pictures that are decorating this post.

Do you see what I'm saying? They just had to be taken! Even though that man came up later and told me not too...I really like the lizard, he just looks so proud. He was enjoying the heat from the lamp above.

Got to go back to work now!

No comments: