Monday, August 3

A bumbling Rhino

As I have said before I am not very good at music (my teacher thinks otherwise) but still. There was a few things that I need to probably work on.

Like dynamics (dynamics: How loud or soft that you play part of the music), I was *attempting* to play a nice waltz piece, it was hard and I was having trouble play the right notes. But I somehow got though the whole thing with out any major fumble.

I was very proud to say the least.

Of course until my teacher sat back in her chair, gave me a pain expression, and then I knew that it wasn't as great as I thought it was. My piano teacher then sat up in the chair and said in an almost laughing tone (she wasn't laughing at me):

The notes were perfect, to a point, but I must say...your dynamics
went out waltzing out the door or to put it better it sounded like a
bunch of rhinos came in danced, with all your blunking
and dunking.
We both ending up laughing, I do take piano seriously but we are both goofballs at times and together it's like a big ol' party with a piano.

I should go back to my bumbling party of rhinos and shoo those creatures away and invite *beautiful and graceful* dancers with *big and fluffy* dresses. LOL I liked the rhinos more!

Brightfrost
-written originally August, 2, 2009

No comments: