Sunday, August 9

Oh boy...

Yes, I had some things to say about that movie. A few things, though I never thought, in a million years that the producer would comment my *cough cough*gut ripping*cough cough* review.
Steve, there is no way to describe my horror as I read those first couple sentences. I knew what I had wrote and how bad I had wronged the movie. In the back of my mind I always thought that I was in this little void in the Internet that no one ever reads.
But to my surprise....you agreed with me! Firstly I want to apologize for not reviewing earlier. I have been gone for a bit, and thus had the review on your movie "Dragon Hunter" on auto.
I understand now why the movie was bad, with a bad budget anything and everything can go wrong and hope you great success with the next one.
If you didn't realize before...I would like a bit more dragon in the next one. ;)
Brightfrost

No comments: