Thursday, August 6

A complete fallout

I had one of those really annoying days yesterday, I went out shopping with my friend to get some junk that I needed, this was my list:

-Library (books)
-Duffel Bag
-Swim Suit
-Spirited Away (the movie)
-Cash checks
-Snacks

I am going away (technically I am away right now), but there were things that I needed to get. So I went to the Library and searched for books to read. I found a series I wanted to read, tried to find the first book...guess what? It was checked out. Okay, I thought to myself, there are alot more books out there.

Found another series, first book was gone. Discover another series, checked out. etc etc until I had gone through at least ten different series! Annoyed I started to leave and then a book caught my eye, and guess what???? The first book was there! I was sssooo happy. Until I read the back.

It was about a man slowly loosing his mind due to his family and that he was trying to regain it back. I felt like screaming. I left, with only a measly four books. Crossed out Library (since it really didn't happen for me). I WAS SERIOUSLY BUMMED.

Anyway, we went to the local food shop and grabbed the snacks that I needed and some other stuff. Though my friend couldn't find what she needed so I was unhappy about that. Then we to Best Buy to get the next thing on the list of junk, the movie.

They had it but it was a full *#$^!?@ 23 bucks!!! I was feeling miserable.
So miserable that I didn't even bother to go check on the swim suit or duffel bag.
Last thing on the list, cash checks. Due to some annoying complications, I couldn't.
I felt like crying.
I went home and packed in a pool of unhappiness.
Brightfrost

No comments: