Monday, October 5

Hoodies Save My Hide

Yes, you read that right, hoodies have been saving my hide. As you know, its cold. Its seems all I like to write about now a days, but it is the only thing that I can think to write about! Anyways, back to the subject, hoodies. I have two of them a white one and a brown one. Every morning I shiver my way out of bed and throw one a pair of jeans and t-shirt with one of the mentioned hoodies thrown on top. This has saved my life for the fact that I am too lazy to go and get my long sleeved shirts/sweaters from their box in the garage.

After I go out and walk the dogs (yippee I can see my breath!) I scurry on home and go on with my day. Even after my morning wake up call sometimes I just go to school in this hoodie. Nobody cares...since I'm home schooled. ;) But only sometimes I do this.

Other times its fun to just scuffle around late at night, clutching a cup of orange juice/hot coco (no coffee for me thank you!), hunching over my back and just glaring at anything that I can set my eyes upon. I even pretend to be grumpy, just to get the effect of it. My dad usually knows this act and is unphased by any of it. He's a real sweetheart.

Ah yes, I just checked up on the weather report for my area, bellow 65 for the next three days! that sounds just GREAT!!! *sigh* Somebody just make it end....

Summary: This is a very pointless blog entry

No comments: