Thursday, October 8

Inked my Hand

Sorry, no picture! I was busy yesterday it is was really like I just got up, blinked, and crashed back in the bed. Seriously, seemed just like that. Anyways, I wrote a really cool quote and started messing around with it. I wrote on my hand:

"Now this is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But it is perhaps the end of the beginning." -Churchhill

I thought it was a clever use of words, but then I went back the next day after it had faded and rewrote a few words, making them bolded (underlined here since you can't tell otherwise):

"Now, this is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps the end of the beginning." -Churchhill

Isn't that cool? I thought it was a neat way to mess around with words, but I took a shower and now most of it has washed off.  But I think its something to think about, what the guy is saying, how somethings just may seem like the end of (your) world, but in the end its just the beginning of it. One thing just molding into the next, shaping you as you are now.

Summary: I am not even close to being a philosopher

No comments: