Tuesday, October 6

Hoppin' Bunny

Quin (my bunny) is being to darn cute now a days. I let her out yesterday night and it was really cute. I had her have rein over my School Room and Kitchen. But for some reason (I can't think of why *winks*) she likes to spend her time being Houdini and escaping valiantly. Here is the battleground: We have an open hall between my School room and the rest of the house, I put her cage there, to block it off, but it's just not big enough so there is a foot of room that I set up a box barricade.

Plopping down in a seat I opened by DS and started to play. Sometime later I realized that I didn't hear any happy bunny running sounds. So I did the logical thing, I looked for her. I chase ensued after I realized that Quintasic invaded the rest of the house. In the end she got tired and one her own accord dashed back into the area that she was supposed to be in. I think she lead me on a goose chase on purpose.

Anyways, I chucked bigger box up and watched as she would hop over to it when she thought that I wasn't looking and then sniff it, before disappearing off. After the thirtieth "bunny pass" she leaped over the top and a chase once again happened.

After then I got tired and she was too and she leaped into her cage and slept. I too went too bed a few minutes later. Friends had worn each other out.

Summary: Don't get a weight-loss teacher, all you need is a bunny called...QUIN!

No comments: