Tuesday, May 26

Been Busy, Been Busier

Been busier though, but this week (last too) was crazy with dance/school/and just...just...family stuff. I know that you will understand. ;)

Nothin' changed, Dragon got the chapter for updating (CHAPTER 14! WOOT! 14 more to go!) half way though the craziness! LOL though now things are really going to pick up the pace!


Reading a wonderful book...It's 'The Legend of Drizzt, Book 4, The Crystal Shard' By R.A. Salvatore. Amazing! Utterly amazing. A tad gross in parts but what am I suppose to say to that? I really don't mind.The picture bellow is of the first book: Homeland..staring Drizzt (the main character) and his ally Guenhwyvar (what a name!)

...
Just to let you know I wrote the word, prologue
yes, I am writing again
and no, I won't tell you what it's about
BF

No comments: