Friday, May 29

Reviews on Reviews: The 9th Race

Once again it's that time! Sorry for no other bloggings, been real busy with essay.Since I didn't do it last week I'll put the two together.

Holly Marie Fowl:
Chapter 13: OME i love the part at the end! Teehee.Fantastic job! :D:D:D:D:D~HMF

Agreed! I love that chapter! It was fun to write!

Chpt12: Ice? Or is it a seashell?Great story! (sucks that she got her memory back, though)See you next week!~HMF

Sorry about that! If you are talking about a riddle a few weeks ago then you are right! YES! It really really really sucks! Why? You'll find out!

AyameAkako:
Chpt 13: Great job on this chapter :D Awaiting for your next

I hope you enjoy this one! Thanks!

Chpt 12: HORRAY GREAT JOB Please update again!

;) Will do!

Alwaysbtheir:
Chp 13: funny chapt!update soon!

I update every week (ignoring last week) Thanks for reviewing!

Liris:
Chp 13: Scales.Holly's hair is auburn, which is a shade of red, not brown, but other than that i like. Artemis and Foaly should never be in a room alone with Holly - they'd drive her crazy in minutes. Nice job, and update soon!

Auburn is a kind of brown and red in my book, sorry. I do agree that Foaly and Artemis should never be left in the same room with Holly! This just proves the point! Thanks for reviewing! You got it right! Congrats!

Grimoire Heart:
Chp 13: SCALES~~!x3I love this chappy too~xDSounds like something Arty&Foaly would do, prattling off their geniosities (not a word) like that~~

I think that they would do that for sure! I got what you meant by 'geniostites'!! Right on the riddle

ilex-ferox:

Chp13:The Swiss flag is a white cross on a red ground and the German flag is black, red and yellow.

Sorry! I'll fix that later!

Hazelcloud:
Chp13: Umm..is it a 'scale'? That was a amusing chapter. Especially when they were listing all of the flags!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sillybookworm:
Chp 12: Hurry up and update!

Don't worry! I did!

That's it folks! See yeah next week!

BF

No comments: