Sunday, May 3

Reviews on Reviews

YAY! Dragon got chapter back to me after a mix up and she edited the wrong chapter that I just cut out of the story.

cullenfan:I'm going out on a limb here for this riddle. Is it eye? That's the only thing I could think of.That was an interesting chapter. I love the name Herodes. I found this name that sorta reminds me of it. Haroe. Hair-row. I think it's awesome.

Thanks! I really like Herodes's name as well! An eye is a good one but it's really...a SHADOW! :D I also really like the name Haroe. It was in the running for being in the poll but there were too many other good names that I liked!

AyameAkako:Wow interesting cant wait to see what happens your new charracter is interesting :D

That's good that there interesting...because your going to see alot of them! I have tried really hard to make them interesting, which was a little tough.

Holly Marie Fowl:The Shadow.Fantastic story!~HMF

Yep, Correct! Thanks! I can't wait 'till the end, it's good...how do I know this? ...well...I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER! WOOT! *parties*

jodz92:I'm enjoying this so far (: And is it a shadow? Well done, look forward to more! (:

Yay! A new reviewer! I am glad that you like it so far, as I said last time were just getting into the real plot. The rollercoster is just beginning! (yes, you're right! A shadow!)


Grimoire Heart :shadow~? xDI dunno~ A/H and H/A ~ xD This couple actually intrigues me...so, please continue~?


Don't worry! I'm going to continue! This story will only die (stops) if I die! I don't really think that's going to happen! yep A/H H/A I didn't even realize that until it was all said and done...*sigh* Hero and Amara are very intriguing....very much so...


Rathios: 1 i hope you let my cousin out of that lab 2 u got that riddle out of a book i happen to also own and 3 THIS FIC IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!

Okay... 1. You mean Herodes's long lost cousin since the rest are dead? :D He's already out if you have read the latest chapter. 2. Probably, there is a good chance of that. 3. *faints with joy*

Liris An egg! Got that one.Ok, good chapter, and more on the way? Will you yell if I demand more Arty and Holly scenes?Lirisx

*starts screaming and running in circles and hitting head on random walls* just kidding. No it's fine that you demand more Arty and Holly scenes. There is one coming about two weeks away. :) Once the last chapter is done, I'll make the fluff by writing a oneshot.How about that? I can see how you see an egg..but it's a shadow.

That's it from here. The story is 32,000 words with 77 pages and 27 of the 28 chapters. ^-^ Yes I have been busy.
BF

No comments: