Friday, May 8

Reviews On Reviews: The 9th Race

Holly Marie Fowl: Great job! :D Keep writing!

Thanks! I really liked writing that chapter!

Liris: Is this another dragon? Oh, the suspense! Love it, update soon! Love Liris x

Yes! The suspense! Much is on it's way! It's crazy really. I'm glad that you love it!

Hazelcloud:Another dragon? How exciting! I really like how this chapter is such a cliffhanger.

It is exciting! Really exciting! EXTREMELY EXCITING! I really do love the cliffhanger this week as well!

AyameAkako; Cant wait for the next chappter, and yes their seemed to be one missing so know it even fits in more nicely great job on this "D Cant wait to read more :D

I know that there seemed that a chapter was missing...O.o Don't worry I found and fixed the mistakes! Thank you...I tried to do my best on this story. I can't wait to see what you think!

That's it this week...not my people commented... :( But a HUGE thanks to the ones above that did!

'Till next Friday!

BF

No comments: