Thursday, May 7

The zombie-ness

I am a zombie tonight, stumbling and grumbling...and just yeah. (see I am still a zombie with the lack of words. What happens was I had French today and I always break my back studying for it (I don't know why, I always do well). Then I did a despairing dance class (tomorrow) and then I walked the dog, Rebel.

It's a mile walk in a circle (I pass my house everyday), and when I was a thirty-sixty feet from many house when it started downpouring. Dashing into the house I checked to make sure there wasn't a tornado on it's way (there wasn't). I nabbed a umbrella and walked some of the way. After a while I carefully closed it and skipped in the rain (yes, very cliche ;) ).

The owner of Rebel thought I was crazy when I replied to her comment on this action. I said:

The last time that I checked my body is waterproof. A little rain won't hurt, or unless your not. Then you would have problems in the shower if water started coming in.
Zombie-ness is stil here, but I'm fighting it now. *yawn* Though bed does sound good.
BF

No comments: