Friday, April 17

Reviews on Reviews: The 9th Race

Liris:If I ignore the riddle, will your dragon still hurt me?
Skullduck: Translation-She doesn't have a clue. Please, tell her so she'll stop worrying. Oh, and tell your dragon not hurt me, ok?
Me: *sulks a little* Your story is good, and I demand more arty and Holly scenes! Please?
Love Liris and Skullduck
X

He's not after you, right now he's sleeping, chasing sheep in his dreams. >,<

HollyMaireFowl: I have not clue about the riddle. I suck at riddles. Unless I have heard them before.
Anyways, I feel bad for Swann. Nobody messed with Artemis and walks away from it...intact, that is.

Fantastic Story!

~HMF

Your Right. Some with their lives others with their mind. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (sorry I had too)

Grimoire Heart: Arty~~!!!
XD
But I felt that you could've went in with describing how Unwin knew of Arty though.
I mean well, He's not exactly Leonardo DiCaprio...yet
XD
And Artemis's replies seem somewhat...illogical...for a genius like him...ish
iono
nvm, ignore that~
XD
And I have no idea about the riddle, BTW

No, I won't ignore that! I see what your saying. As you know Swann makes it pretty clear that she doesn't like this geniuses. So I would think that Artemis would try to make it seem like he isn't trying to get it with his "smarts" more or less he was trying to convince her that he wanted to be part of it...maybe...Idk...you know what? I think that is one of my many plot holes! Congrats on finding it!

Midnightwaters: Ah dragons for the 9th Race. I've seen another fanfic using that idea before, and it was...not up to my standards, to say the least, so I was a bit apprehensive when I clicked on your story. But I must say that I'm glad that I did. The plight of the captured dragon is interesting, the banter between Artemis and Holly makes me smile and your first chapter? (or quote, I should say.) Brilliant.

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy with that comment! Seriously you do! *fuzz* I would like to know about the other story...I am very interested to see what they did. I'm glad that you like the bantering (there is more to come), capturing, and the first chapter. The story behind that was...if people would only take one thing from the story it would be that quote. It gets more and more meaningful as the story progresses. It has a special place in my heart. Thus the reason that every time you open my story you see it, I want people to remember it.

You and many others are what keep me going. I have four more chapters to be written before the story is over. I am struggling at the end, the last mile before the race is over. I need to pick an ending, I have two and if I chose one I don't think that I could be able to make a another story unless I worked really hard. The other is...I can't tell you that or else it would ruin the whole ending what ever I chose!

Thank you: Midnightwaters, AyameAkako, Holly Marie Fowl, Fowlfan, Liris, Bob115, Grimoire Heart, and acg452.

I can't wait for the next chapter! It is one of my favorites!
BF

No comments: