Wednesday, April 22

Screaming

I woke up to the sound of geese screaming on our roof, a very nice sound to be woken up to...at 6 in the morning. >.< *sigh* ah well...they were on my neighbor's neighbor's roof two days ago. they must be making the rounds. :D

Ghost (the Triop) is good. It said you could put raw carrots in his diet so I took a knife and spent ten minutes shaving down a into Triop sized pieces. I dumped them in there and he zoomed over to them and started to munch...then he just spit it out and swam away. I was like: You have to be kidding me! Of course he likes the Triop food better than the carrots I slaved over!

Oh yeah, Ghost is about a cm with out the tail and a cm and a half with it. I can see his feet humming along, his three creepy looking eyes and he is darkening in color.

yep that's about it from here!

BF

PS. I will upload the chapter tonight, I am going to be gone all day at class and won;t be able to make the changes that Dragon (yes, he edits and terrifies people) made. Dragon is pretty useful.

No comments: