Wednesday, April 15

Triops: Day 2

Today is the second day and when I woke up I stumbled over to the tank and stared in there for five minutes. Looking for babies. None had arrived. The eggs that I dumped in last night were all still clinging to the side of the tank. I went away rejected....for three or four hours.

Came back and glanced at it again. Nothing that I could see so I when out and when I came back, I looked in the tank again and I yelled to my cousin: "We have achieved dinosaurs!" (of course he just mumbled something along the lines of 'okay' and shuffled off to the guest bed room, texting)

I partied by myself. I gleefully ate a marshmallow bunny for the births.

From what I can tell I have two mini tiny weeny Triops the size of dust. They jerk around in the water and run into the glass but THEY ARE THERE! Maybe they have got used to their 36-74 legs that they use to propel around. :) I took a picture...what do you think? (click on it to get a bigger version)


YAY!
There is one!
Tomorrow I get to feed them!
BF

No comments: