Wednesday, April 22

Reviews on Reviews!

AyameAkako -Yey the dragons freed horray :D GO DRAGON GO

Yes, he is...but...ah how do I say this...free phyically...yes...but does that mean anything these days? :D

Holly Marie Fowl -A TOWEL! I know that one! Sorry. . . Anyway, fantastic job with this story! :D:D:D ~HMF

Thanks! I am glad that you really like it! We haven't even broken into the real plot...yet...next week probably. Congrats! You got the riddle...as did everybody else. >.<

affan13-WOW! this looks like a good story.. no kid. Well I considered it bieng a dragon, Griffindor, or Pheonix. Keep up the Good Work!Btw.. good details.

thanks! That was the main part of the reason I started this story...I wanted to devlope my details skills. But let's say it turned in to a bit more than that. I never thought about a Pheonix before...maybe a future story... O.o

Liris- A towel, that riddle's easy.

Skullduck: You've heard it before, that's why.

Me: Shh! No one else knows that!

Ok, so your last one was better ,but still. I know the answer this time!

Skullduck: Shouldn't you talk about the story?

Me: Oh, yeah, right. Well, nice one, I like a lot. I still wasnt more scenes with Artemis and HOlly in, and maybe a little A/H, but this is good and I like it.

Where'd the dragon go?

Love Liris and Skullduckx

P.S, a riddle of my own for you:

The one who makes it sells it.

The one who buys it doesn't use it.

The one who uses it doesn't know it.

What is it?

oh the irorny. How did you know that I can't guess a riddle for the world? >.<>

Thanks to Liris, affan13, Holly Marie Fowl , bob115, and AyameAkako for reviewing/guessing the riddle right! Chocolate Cookies for you!

Till Friday...

BF

No comments: