Thursday, April 16

Triops: Day 3

The Triops are doing well. I counted three or four today. The two from yesterday doubled in size last night and they have mostly stopped jerking around. One likes to swim in circles were as the other likes to try and push though the glass. Very interesting, I stared at them for an half an hour to try and see if there was any patterns in their swimming. There were none, no surprise there.

Some mucus or something is growing on the bottom...they get stuck in it. This isn't good, I really don't know what to do about it. I used a tweezers and tried to extracted some of it. Almost impossible I learned. I am thinking about catching the Triops and then go in and get rid of it, but it said not to disturb the tank. Too late for that, a moth fell in last night and drowned.
Eww....
Till Tomorrow!

BF

No comments: